Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day -1: Final Preps, Carb Load & Wedding

Well I'm leaving in the morning for Pittsburgh.  The past couple of days have been filled with what seem to be a thousand little to-dos to get my bike and gear ready.




Washed the bike! Its all shiny and junk!  

Attended a family wedding today. My cousin Scott married his long-time gf Sarah in Columbus, Ohio.  It was awesome seeing family from all over the country.

The reception was awesome and at a great Italian restaurant La Scala....can you say "CARB LOAD!"

 Cheesin it up with the kiddos!  They head up my support team! Love them!

Well, I'm not gonna write much more...I'm tired for a busy couple of days and need to pack up my panniers and rack pack in preparation for tomorrows launch! 



1 comment:

  1. What tires were you running? I'm prepping for my own through trip in the same direction at the beginning of August and hoping for less mud on the C&O than you encountered.

    ReplyDelete