Friday, May 23, 2014

Official Soundtrack Chosen

Music is a big part of my ride - need just the right songs to help push me further and faster.  The process of determining a playlist is one that takes carefyk thought and exploration into new music that I've yet to discover. 

In the past few weeks, I've been listening to some of my favorite radio stations (WNKU, CD102.5), as well as Pandora and iHeartRadio with the GAPCO in mind.  I've found some new music and rediscovered some old stuff that I'm bringing alone too.

My playlist is a mishmash of music styles including alternative, country, rock, hip hop, reggae, blues, metal, electronic, and more. 


The official soundtrack includes:
  • The Hold Steady
  • Tycho
  • DMB
  • Screamin Cheetah Willies
  • White Zombie
  • Robin Trower
  • Tesla
  • Lydia Loveless
  • City and Colour
  • Luke Bryan
  • Mother Love Bone
  • Blackmill
  • Third Eye Blind
  • Joe Bonomassa
  • Eric Jerardi Band
  • Metric
  • Lady Antebellum
  • Cold War Kids
  • Tim McGraw
  • My Morning Jacket
  • Great White
  • Positive K
  • Jack White
  • Rihanna
  • Coldplay
  • Rolling Stones
  • Big Head Todd
  • Jay Z
  • Beastie Boys
  • John Mayer
  • Whitesnake
  • Collie Budz
  • Saxon
  • Stevie Nicks

No comments:

Post a Comment